I would like you all to know that I’ve been nominated and of course I accept what is called, “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award”. I was nominated by Raani York, an author whom I respect greatly.
Thank you very much Raani York for nominating me for this!
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award
Usually, there are a few rules that go with awards and this one is no exception:
1.Display the Award Certificate on your website
2.Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3.Present 15 or so awards to deserving bloggers
4.Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5.Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
With my nomination might not come 15, but they are a number of people whom I deem my mentors in writing and not to mention great friends in the blogging/writing world:)
Micki Peluso http://www.mallie1025.blogspot.com/
Delinda McCann http://delindalmccann.weebly.com/blog.html
Rosemary Adkins http://extraordinaryireland.blogspot.com/
Sandy Nachlinger & Sandra Allen http://iousex.blogspot.com/
Linnea Hauritz Larsen http://linneann.wordpress.com/
Sharla Shults http://catnipoflife.wordpress.com/
Trish Jackson http://romanticreviewramble.blogspot.com/
Jackie Anton http://bookreviewsbyjackie.com/
To the ones I haven’t mentioned it is probably my memory block, please don’t think I honor your work any less, it’s just that my brain forgets more and more.
The 7 interesting things about myself….hmmmmm,
1. I’m a bit of an agoraphobic.
2. I have an IQ of 154 (is that narcissistic saying that)
3. My best friend growing up was a boy named Scotty Clark.
4. I love cats, I love ALL ANIMALS (prolly more than people) but cats are my faves.
5. My favorite color is purple.
6. I used to be a stripper, but you all knew that because you read my book…right:)
7. I’m closer to you all online and in this “here and now” than I am to anyone on the outside…now that isn’t interesting it’s SAD!:):) Well I forgot, yes there are two kind friends that I’m closer to than anyone, and they are the two loves of my life below. Besides the man holding one of them, he is the TRUE LOVE OF MY LIFE!!!! (John holding Bandit, and me holding Ringo).
Thank you all for hearing me out. May GOD BLESS YOU ALL!