I received the Field Of Flowers Award, from a great blogger, Raani York, http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much, Raani!! It really made my day to be awarded this from someone such as yourself whom I admire greatly. I love the flowers and PURPLE is my favorite color.
The rules for this bright and beautiful award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something why you are giving these bloggers a ‘field of flowers’
- Let your nominees know that you have nominated them
I am nominating and sending flowers to:
1. Rosemary “MAMIE” Adkins. http://extraordinaryireland.blogspot.com/ She is a continued FRIEND who has been by my side always. What a gem!
2. Micki Peluso http://www.mallie1025.blogspot.com/ has been through so much in life yet she remains positive. What a role model for ALL.
3. Delinda McCaan. http://delindalmccann.weebly.com/blog.html She has had so many health problems and has maintained a positive attitude in life that we ALL can learn from her upbeat and steadfast life.
4. Tammie Clark Gibbs. http://www.tammieclarkegibbs.com/ WHAT A REMARKABLE WOMAN!!! She has soooo much on her plate yet she goes OUT OF HER WAY to help everyone around her, or anyone who asks. Sometimes I don’t think she takes care of herself because she’s too busy taking care of everyone else.
5. Debra Kamza. http://ampbreia.wordpress.com/ Debra can relate to what I went through in Iran, she also had an explosive relationship with her Iranian husband and lost her son to him. You should read her book, I couldn’t put it down, “Lost in Foreign Passions”.
6. Raani York. http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/ I know she nominated me, but I wouldn’t feel right not nominating her because she fits all the qualifications and is a WONDERFUL WOMAN and writer.
7. Linneann. http://linneann.wordpress.com/ This special lady can put emotions on paper that we can’t even find the words for and she describes situations too perfectly.
I hope from the bottom of my heart that I brought some happiness and pride into the blogging life of my fellow writers! You all are so amazing!! I think I couldn’t have made a better choice!
If I didn’t mention you today it definitely in no way says you are not a great blogger, but I could only pick 7, if I could pick 20 you all would be in there!
One thought on “Field of Flowers Award”
Thank you very much for nominating me back, Lori. I’m very much honored by this!!! Thanks so much!
Comments are closed.