I received the Field Of Flowers Award, from a great blogger, Raani York, http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much, Raani!! It really made my day to be awarded this from someone such as yourself whom I admire greatly. I love the flowers and PURPLE is my favorite color.
The rules for this bright and beautiful award are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Place the award on your blog
- Nominate 7 other bloggers and write a little something why you are giving these bloggers a ‘field of flowers’
- Let your nominees know that you have nominated them
I am nominating and sending flowers to:
1. Rosemary “MAMIE” Adkins. http://extraordinaryireland.blogspot.com/ She is a continued FRIEND who has been by my side always. What a gem!
2. Micki Peluso http://www.mallie1025.blogspot.com/ has been through so much in life yet she remains positive. What a role model for ALL.
3. Delinda McCaan. http://delindalmccann.weebly.com/blog.html She has had so many health problems and has maintained a positive attitude in life that we ALL can learn from her upbeat and steadfast life.
4. Tammie Clark Gibbs. http://www.tammieclarkegibbs.com/ WHAT A REMARKABLE WOMAN!!! She has soooo much on her plate yet she goes OUT OF HER WAY to help everyone around her, or anyone who asks. Sometimes I don’t think she takes care of herself because she’s too busy taking care of everyone else.
5. Debra Kamza. http://ampbreia.wordpress.com/ Debra can relate to what I went through in Iran, she also had an explosive relationship with her Iranian husband and lost her son to him. You should read her book, I couldn’t put it down, “Lost in Foreign Passions”.
6. Raani York. http://raaniyork.wordpress.com/ I know she nominated me, but I wouldn’t feel right not nominating her because she fits all the qualifications and is a WONDERFUL WOMAN and writer.
7. Linneann. http://linneann.wordpress.com/ This special lady can put emotions on paper that we can’t even find the words for and she describes situations too perfectly.
I hope from the bottom of my heart that I brought some happiness and pride into the blogging life of my fellow writers! You all are so amazing!! I think I couldn’t have made a better choice!
If I didn’t mention you today it definitely in no way says you are not a great blogger, but I could only pick 7, if I could pick 20 you all would be in there!